If you are looking for a good gift for your children, I would recommend getting piano for kids. Musical instruments are actually good investments for your child’s development.
Learning to play musical instruments have benefits. Here are some of them:
- Increases one’s memory.
- Imrpoves cooperation between those playing different instruments in a band.
- Teaches diligence and perseverance.
- Sharpens one’s concentration.
- Relieves stress.
- Opportunity to develop discipline.
I love watching TV series. It is my “me” time at night when the rest of the family is already sleeping. I have been watching The Walking Dead, Criminal Minds, CSI, Revenge and Homeland these days.
I also watch some Asian series but haven’t seen one for the longest time. Can you suggest any good Asian series that I should see?
Christmas is just around the corner. Have you started with your Christmas shopping yet? If you have a pet at home, here are the top 3 gift ideas for them:
heated cat house – during the winter and rainy months, this would be most beneficial to your cats.
dog beds – cozy and soft beds are perfect for your dogs during the Christmas season.
special pet treats – edible and natural pet treats are wonderful Christmas gifts your pets would enjoy.
It is the thanksgiving weekend in USA and in celebration, I would like to take up the gratitude challenge. Living in the Philippines, complaining has become a part of the culture of the Filipino people. It is so easy to look at the country and the government and start complaining and grumbling.
Today, I want to take a route less traveled. I would like to look at the Philippines through the perspective of gratitude.
I am thankful for:
- freedom to worship the true and living God. I know that this is not a freedom that all countries enjoy.
- abundance of natural wonders. Wherever you go in the Philippines, you will see wonderful beaches and natural wonders that are often taken for granted.
- room for growth. With all the improvements that need to be done in our country, I can say that there is much room for growth.
- bayanihan spirit. With the recent calamity, it shows that bayanihan spirit of the Filipino people is very much alive.
- for the people’s resiliency. Even with problems left and right, Filipinos can still smile and go on with their life.
Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!
When I was young, I was facinated with interior design. I loved looking at home magazines. Whether it was furniture or adding lighting55 for artemide to the room, it gave me a sense of excitement! I loved designing furniture and maximing spaces inside the room. Adding lights on its own stand can brighten the room while maximing space.I guess all these was fueled by my desire to have my own room when I was young since my parents were only renting an apartment then.
Today, I am blessed to have our own house. Sadly, I am not able to practice any interior design skills. I seem to have lost all my designing skills already. I am just keeping our house simple and clutter free.